Built in 1834, this building is among the trio built by E.B. and Henry Morgan and originally served as the office building for the Morgan enterprises. Throughout its history, this building has served as offices, shops, and as a residence; it has also housed a post office, a garage, and, during the early days of their pottery business, the first studio of Richard and Victoria MacKenzie-Childs. Former owners named the restaurant “the Fargo” in 1959 in honor of Henry Wells’ express partner. Today, the Fargo Bar & Grill serves as a friendly and comfortable gathering spot for locals.